Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 2 17 1:02 PM

Tags : :

Just picked up this little beauty today, another S&W carry gun to compliment my Model 638.  Haven't shot it yet, but I have bought some new Ruger .38Special ARX ammo to try in it.  Fascinating ammo, look up ballistic gel tests with this ammo on you-tube, you will be amazed.

Dale

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.

Will Rogers

.................................................................................................................................................

Cheyenne, Wyoming

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 3 17 1:21 PM

Thanks Mike, took it out on back porch today and ran a few rounds through it, and exploded a gallon milk jug just for fun.  Hardly any recoil, and for me, shot to point of aim.  I am going to keep some of this ARX ammo around for my .38 S&W snub-nose revolvers.

By the way, S&W does a fine job with their "Super Tuned" revolvers, single action breaks as nice as anyone could ask for, and double action pulls through nice and easy, with no losing your sight picture.

Of course I am prejudiced, I have been a S&W fan for about 60 years now.image

Dale

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.

Will Rogers

.................................................................................................................................................

Cheyenne, Wyoming

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help