Converting an ejector to an extractor - 28 Gauge Society - Tapatalk

Why all the fuss? It's just as easy to stop the hulls as you open the gun with your right hand covering the breech and stopping the hulls with ...

ejectors vs. extractors on an o/u...whats the dif? - Shotgun Forum

My Beretta Silverhawk has a nice feature - flip a little dingus and it converts from ejector to extractor. Oh well, ejectors should be the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Converting ejectors to extractors?

The two guns that I use most for bird hunting are: AyA #2 16 gauge and Parker Reproduction 28 gauge. Both of these shotguns have auto ...

Beretta Extractor/Ejector Conversion Kit SPF - Trapshooters Forum

These are fore-end iron levers that were modified by Cole's Gunsmithing to change the Beretta 600 series shotguns to extractors.

16ga.com ~ View topic - Converting from ejectors to extractors

I have number of guns with extractors, including a Grade 3 L.C. Smith, a Krieghoff Drilling, an NID Ithaca 10 gauge and others. I also have a ...

(Puny) Ejector Converted to strong EXTRACTOR (?)

Has anyone got some good directions to do thsi conversion? (Gettign fed-up w/ my H&R/NEF shotguns and wish Ihad a FALCO or Beretta 412 in28 ga.)

Converting ejectors to extractors. - Trapshooters Forum

I've converted my Citori and 101 but the Fausti ejector system is different. Can it be converted without permanent change to the gun?

Fox Ejector conversion from Extractor - AH Fox Collectors Association

I have recently purchased a 20 ga and a 16 ga fox Sterlingworth. Both Philli guns that are built on #3 barrels. Have any of you here had extractor guns ...

ejectors to extractors.... - Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

For this there is no real EASY fix for converting ejectors to extractors except for removing all of the operational guts in the ejector forend.

Extractor barrel conversion to ejector

Has anyone here had extractor barrels converted to ejector? I'm wanting to find and fit a set of damascus 20ga barrels to an ejector frame.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024