Ruger Red Label 28 gauge value? - Shotgun Forum

Ruger Red Label 28 gauge value? · 1) The 686 cost $2100-2200. · 2) Beretta still makes and supports them · 3) The Beretta is cast for fit · 4) ...

I'm getting ready to sell my dads Red Label shotgun but I have no ...

Ten, Ruger Red Label, 20 GA O/U shot guns with 28" barrels and stainless-steel receivers were sold between February the 11TH and March 31st, ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Ruger Red Label 28 gauge - Texas Hunting Forum

I am thinking about buying a Ruger Red Label 28 gauge. I have seen one for sale at Cabelas for $1,449. I already have two older red labels ...

Ruger Red Label .28 - Questions - Gun Dog Forum

I knew it was worth more than that but I didn't realize the following it has. I've seen them for sale on the internet for $1500-$3900. I don't " ...

Ruger Red Label 28 gauge | RugerForum.com - RugerForum.com

I have a Ruger Red Label 28 gauge that the chamber portion of the barrel and upper lever are turning purple or plum.

Ruger Red Label 28 gauge - Trapshooters Forum

I've got a chance to get a NIB Ruger Red Label 28 gauge with 26" barrels and English stock and includes 13 boxes of factory shells.

WTS - Ruger Red Label 28 gauge | Rokslide Forum

Ruger Red Label 28 Gauge with 28" barrels. 15" lop -- 12" to end of factory stock-then 1/2" wooden increments 6 in all stained black to 15"

Ruger Red Label 28 Gauge - 24hourcampfire

Bottom line in my opinion the CZ is a better shotgun and at the price you can buy a lot of shells for it with the money you saved on the Red ...

Ruger 28 Gauge - Gun Dog Forum

That got me reading up on the Red Label and I keep hearing that the 28 gauge is around 6 lbs. (my ideal weight is 6-6.5). I know that the ammo ...

For Sale - Ruger Red Label 28 gauge - Long Range Hunting Forum

Ruger Red Label 28 Gauge with 28" barrels. 15" lop -- 12" to end of factory stock-then 1/2" wooden increments 6 in all stained black to 15" ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024