New to shotgun reloading, looking to load 28 gauge

1. Winchester AA-HS is the best hull for 28 gauge reloading, lasting for 10 decent reloads on average. ... 3. Favorite modern powders are ...

My favorite 28 gauge hunting load - YouTube

Comments41 · 28 Gauge Reloading!! Hull Sorting and Cleaning! · 28 Gauge Slug loading ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

28 Gauge Reloading, Winchester AA-HS Hulls, 2 3/4 ... - YouTube

Comments38 · 28 Gauge Reloading & Patterning 7/8oz Fiocchi Reload (24gram) · 410 ...

set up for reloading 28 gauge | The High Road

I have four MEC Grabbers lined up on my bench, 12, 20, 28, and .410. The load data looks OK, I would switch to Claybuster AA replacement wads ...

Reloading 28 Gauge - Re-starting reloading from scratch

Enjoy you new gun and just go with the flow with what you relaod. There are half a dozen good powder, wad, primer combinations and truth to tell ...

Thread: Got a new 28G o/u, looking for a economy loading solution.

Of the sub gauge cartridges, the 28 is the easiest to reload. It is the right length and right diameter to be stable in the press. The 28 loads ...

28 Gauge Loading, New Hull Crimping. Crimping Tips - YouTube

Comments36 · 28 Gauge Reloading & Patterning 7/8oz Fiocchi Reload (24gram) · 410 2.5 ...

Reloading 28ga - Trapshooters Forum

I load on a Mec 9000 and have gone to Winchester AA only. There are two Winchester wads for the 28. Pink for the old cf hull and red for the new ...

28 Gauge Reloading | Shotgun Report®

Currently, it costs me $1.97 to load a box of 28s with magnum shot. Over the counter, factory AA 28s are over $6/box. Reloading is goodness, ...

Recipe for begining 28ga reloader

They are the very best hulls to reload. Keep it simple. Use Alliant Unique or 20/28 powder and the standard 3/4 oz. load. I like 8's or 8 1/2's ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024